Put an End to Frequent Detailing Services with Car Paint Protection Services

The exclusive assistance of Manmachine’s auto-detailers never let me leave the premise dissatisfied. I have been availing the detailing services of Exppress Car Wash for many years. This agency has never ceased to amaze me with their search for innovative products and equipment. Their steam car wash service has not only kept the exterior of my car clean. It has also kept the engine compartment free of any grimy and oily residue. I recently availed their car paint protection services. The coatings of ceramic paint protection have looked after the exterior and interior of my car since the last time. It has prevented me from seeking frequent assistance of professional car cleaning services.

Steam Washing
The auto-detailers used pressurized jets of steam instead of heated water to clean the exterior and interior of my car.
Engine Compartment
  • My car always received hot water cleaning and I was worried about the efficacy of steam cleaning. The auto-detailer described its benefits to me. The jets of steam produces immaculate surface within minutes. It eradicates microbial elements and germs from the car’s interior. The jets of steam also dry up quickly and leave no stain of water.
  • The auto-detailer used a lance like equipment to clean the greasy stains and dirt deposition from engine compartment.
  • The steam jets evaporated instantly and no wiping was necessary after the cleaning.
Surface Cleaning
  • My car needed an immaculately clean surface before the application of permanent paint coating. The auto-detailer used a gun-shaped device to spray jets of steam onto the car’s surface.
  • The sharp jets may damage the car’s paint. The spray gun produced gentler jets necessary for the cleaning of car’s surface, windshield and other car accessories made of glass.
  • The auto-detailer also used the spray gun to clean the mudguard, treads of tyres and hubcaps.
  • The auto-detailer needs a longer device to clean the top-surface of the car. He used the lance and sprayed steam-jets from a distance to clean the car’s top surface.
Interior & Upholstery Cleaning
  • The jets of steam do not damage the controlling buttons on dashboard. Hence, the auto-detailer used the jet-spraying gun to clean the dashboard, the steering wheel, the clutch and other apparatus.
  • The stain-removal power of steam astonished me. The mists of steam removed stains from seat-covers. The floor-mats, automotive headlining, door panels and knobs also received steam cleaning.
Paint Protection Job
  • The auto-detailer manually applied coatings of Opti-Coat Pro as permanent paint protection. He wrapped a soft sponge into a cotton cloth and applied the coating evenly on the surface.
  • He coated a small surface at a time and used a device to apply flash-heat onto the surface. The heat quickened the bonding of ceramic coating to the surface of my car.
  • The auto-detailer polished the residue off the surface with an automatic primer-polisher in the end.
  • The Opti Coat paint protection needed 30 minutes to set. It made my car ready to withstand the attacks of every pollutant. My car has not needed any washing or polishing since its application. Now, I can make my car shine with light dusting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UltraShieldX Paint protection Film: Durability, Excellence and Performance

Better Tips for Starting a Successful Car Detailing Business

Choose UltraShieldX Paint Protection Film for Ultimate Car Care in Delhi NCR